Minions of the Watch Minions of the Watch
An Iced Earth forum for the fans!
 
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Join! (free)
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

2009 Eu Tour Setlist.
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minions of the Watch Forum Index -> Tours
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dante
Setian Ruler


Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 1074



PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: 2009 Eu Tour Setlist.  Reply with quote

01. In sacred Flames
02. Behold The Wicked Child
03. Setian Massacre (not sure)
04. Burning Times
05. Declaration Day
06. Vengeance Is Mine
07. Violate
08. Pure Evil
09. Watching Over Me
10. Ten Thousand Strong
11. Dracula
12. Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
13. My Own Saviour
--------------------------------------------
14. Iced Earth


Thanks to this guy: http://www.metaltraveller.com/en/gigs/iced_earth/paris_2009.html


Saxons Set-list where:

01. Battalions of Steel
02. Let Me Feel Your Power
03. Metalhead
04. Demon Sweeney Todd
05. Man And Machine
06. Dallas 1PM
07. Hellcat
08. Broken Heroes
09. Valey Of The Kings
10. Heavy metal Thunder
11. Power And The Glory
12. Crusader
---------------------------
13. Live To Rock
14. Princess Of The Night
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paranoidmexican
HMFIC


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 818


Location: Houston, TX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad at IE's setlist
_________________

Best viewed with open eyes and a human brain ver. 1.0c or above.---
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dante
Setian Ruler


Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 1074



PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paranoidmexican wrote:
Sad at IE's setlist

I don't think it's so bad!?!
You got some old stuff, some new stuff, some fast, some slow. And you got Watching Over Me
The only thing I'm missing is Travel In Stygian.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
3DD13
Prophet


Joined: 07 Jun 2008
Posts: 268


Location: Switzerland

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great setlists ! It would be great if there were more TCOM songs ...
_________________
Every Day sends Future to Past
Every Breath leaves me one less to my Last ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
FrozenCandle
Human


Joined: 01 Feb 2009
Posts: 10


Location: Zagreb,Croatia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been told that in Zagreb (Croatia) on 21.02 they'll play

1. Behold the Wicked Child
2. Motivation of Man
3. Setian Massacre
4 .Burning Times
5. Declaration Day
6. Vengeance is Mine
7. Ten Thousand Strong
8. Stormrider
9. Pure Evil
10. Watching Over Me
11. Coming Curse
12. I Walk Alone
13. Dracula
14. High Water Mark
Encore:
15. Melancholy
16. My Own Savior
17. Iced Earth

Most of the songs are from the list above but of course I would like them to play 17 songs rather than 14.
_________________
But am I really in control or am I just a slave..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dante
Setian Ruler


Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 1074



PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrozenCandle wrote:
I've been told that in Zagreb (Croatia) on 21.02 they'll play

1. Behold the Wicked Child
2. Motivation of Man
3. Setian Massacre
4 .Burning Times
5. Declaration Day
6. Vengeance is Mine
7. Ten Thousand Strong
8. Stormrider
9. Pure Evil
10. Watching Over Me
11. Coming Curse
12. I Walk Alone
13. Dracula
14. High Water Mark
Encore:
15. Melancholy
16. My Own Savior
17. Iced Earth

Most of the songs are from the list above but of course I would like them to play 17 songs rather than 14.

That's the North American tour Set-list Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SnakeBite
Fallen Angel


Joined: 25 Oct 2008
Posts: 43


Location: Munich, Germany

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dante wrote:

I don't think it's so bad!?!
You got some old stuff, some new stuff, some fast, some slow. And you got Watching Over Me
The only thing I'm missing is Travel In Stygian.



Well, maybe it would not be so bad, if this set hadnīt been played for what feels like an eternity.

Letīs be honest: Iced Earth plays the same set over and over again for quite some time now. There doesnīt seem to be any change at all.
This band has so many great songs, but still they allways do the same tunes live. I mean, I really like songs like Burning Times, My Own Savior, Vengeance Is Mine, Violate etc., but they mustīve been played a million times now.

This set really needs some changes, since Iced Earth plays very similar (sometimes even close to identical) sets on every tour since Glorious Burden.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Wicked One
Bad Ass Mofo!


Joined: 12 Sep 2007
Posts: 1181


Location: Howell, Michigan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnakeBite wrote:
Dante wrote:

I don't think it's so bad!?!
You got some old stuff, some new stuff, some fast, some slow. And you got Watching Over Me
The only thing I'm missing is Travel In Stygian.



Well, maybe it would not be so bad, if this set hadnīt been played for what feels like an eternity.

Letīs be honest: Iced Earth plays the same set over and over again for quite some time now. There doesnīt seem to be any change at all.
This band has so many great songs, but still they allways do the same tunes live. I mean, I really like songs like Burning Times, My Own Savior, Vengeance Is Mine, Violate etc., but they mustīve been played a million times now.

This set really needs some changes, since Iced Earth plays very similar (sometimes even close to identical) sets on every tour since Glorious Burden.


not really man
Theyve included the Gettysburg Part II and III
I Walk Alone
Framing Armageddon songs


before that they had just retired To Curse the Sky and Path that I Choose.

The only real guaranteed constant is to play the song Iced Earth at the end.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
paranoidmexican
HMFIC


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 818


Location: Houston, TX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wicked One wrote:
SnakeBite wrote:
Dante wrote:

I don't think it's so bad!?!
You got some old stuff, some new stuff, some fast, some slow. And you got Watching Over Me
The only thing I'm missing is Travel In Stygian.



Well, maybe it would not be so bad, if this set hadnīt been played for what feels like an eternity.

Letīs be honest: Iced Earth plays the same set over and over again for quite some time now. There doesnīt seem to be any change at all.
This band has so many great songs, but still they allways do the same tunes live. I mean, I really like songs like Burning Times, My Own Savior, Vengeance Is Mine, Violate etc., but they mustīve been played a million times now.

This set really needs some changes, since Iced Earth plays very similar (sometimes even close to identical) sets on every tour since Glorious Burden.


not really man
Theyve included the Gettysburg Part II and III
I Walk Alone
Framing Armageddon songs


before that they had just retired To Curse the Sky and Path that I Choose.

The only real guaranteed constant is to play the song Iced Earth at the end.


and melencholy, burning times, watching over me, and my own savior
_________________

Best viewed with open eyes and a human brain ver. 1.0c or above.---
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SnakeBite
Fallen Angel


Joined: 25 Oct 2008
Posts: 43


Location: Munich, Germany

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paranoidmexican wrote:
The Wicked One wrote:
SnakeBite wrote:
Dante wrote:

I don't think it's so bad!?!
You got some old stuff, some new stuff, some fast, some slow. And you got Watching Over Me
The only thing I'm missing is Travel In Stygian.



Well, maybe it would not be so bad, if this set hadnīt been played for what feels like an eternity.

Letīs be honest: Iced Earth plays the same set over and over again for quite some time now. There doesnīt seem to be any change at all.
This band has so many great songs, but still they allways do the same tunes live. I mean, I really like songs like Burning Times, My Own Savior, Vengeance Is Mine, Violate etc., but they mustīve been played a million times now.

This set really needs some changes, since Iced Earth plays very similar (sometimes even close to identical) sets on every tour since Glorious Burden.


not really man
Theyve included the Gettysburg Part II and III
I Walk Alone
Framing Armageddon songs


before that they had just retired To Curse the Sky and Path that I Choose.

The only real guaranteed constant is to play the song Iced Earth at the end.


and melencholy, burning times, watching over me, and my own savior


and vengeance is mine, violate, declaration day and dracula.
That makes nine songs, that didnīt change for years now.

Of course they allways included stuff from the new records, but the classics Iced Earth plays stay the same. You just need to compare setlists from the last tours since 2004. Of course they are not the same, but similar, even the order in which the songs are played stays more or less the same.

What they did on the European festivals last year was a good step forward, when they included A Question Of Heaven, Dark Saga, Travel In Stygian, The Coming Curse and Pure Evil. Unfortunately just two of this songs stayed in the setlist (or only one for the running EU tour).

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minions of the Watch Forum Index -> Tours All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
smartDark Style by Smartor
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum