Archive for Minions of the Watch An Iced Earth forum for the fans!
 


       Minions of the Watch Forum Index -> General Talk
Kalmari

Another School Massacre in Finland

I can't believe this, it was under a year ago when we had a similar situation. This is so horrible Crying or Very sad !
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7630969.stm
Kalmari

Oh i posted this in pretty wrong place, you can move it to general discussion
Stormrider

No offense but I never heard about this or any other school massacres outside of the USA. I thought it was an American psycho thing, I guess psychos are universal.
The Sexiest Metalhead

Thses shootings are like a virus. The seem to happen everywhere. I also thought they were only frantic in America, I guess not. Many schools boost up security due to these shootings, I see many don't. My school dosen't. There are some kids here who get picked on relentlesly here, and have threatened with simular violence. When it happens, I'll get the hell out of there. Cool
Set Abominae

The Sexiest Metalhead wrote:
When it happens, I'll get the hell out of there. Cool


Just make sure you're not present the day of a shooting if one happens! Or just stay inside!
Feaněs

well its a thing of our time, ya know....
people that have no social life, people who just get fucked everyday. I don't know much about that massacre. But I can remember the one in germany one year ago.
That guy was a lonely one, he just got crazy cause people were always picking at him, and he had no friends and stuff. But all medias see, are the bad weapon laws and the "killer games" that make their children so weird. No one cares about the assholes at school that bothered him all the time, they were interviewed and just said they always knew he was strange.  
That will happen every year several times, and if the minds of people don't change, it will go on and on. Cause the world today can be confusing and frustrading, leaving a man with no hope or chance, and some people cannot cope with all that shit. But help is often only offered, when it's too late....
Kanadwen

Need to understand
No need to forgive
No truth no sense left to be followed
Facing this unbearable fear like meeting an old friend
Time to die, poor mates, You made me what I am
paranoidmexican

i moved it....but yes this is very sad
Dante

Probably got bullied when he was young.
This has been happening in the USA, Finland, Germany and China.
So it's happening all over the world.
A sad thing indeed.
The Wicked One

People are people.
It's happened because we are ppl, meaning it'll probably happen again sometime.

Straight forward solution, point out the REAL idiots make sure that the victim knows they are an idiot for ever thinking of revenge on that scale.
The Sexiest Metalhead

The Wicked One wrote:
People are people.
It's happened because we are ppl, meaning it'll probably happen again sometime.

Straight forward solution, point out the REAL idiots make sure that the victim knows they are an idiot for ever thinking of revenge on that scale.


We should put all phycho's on an island.
The Wicked One

and give birth to probably one of the strongest nations in the world?

Most great creation and change came from near insanity.
The Sexiest Metalhead

Then nuke it?
Set Abominae

The Sexiest Metalhead wrote:
Then nuke it?


I second that motion
The Sexiest Metalhead

Thank you, I'm glad I'm not alone.
Aggelos Poneros

Mostly, they are what people made from them.
The Wicked One

The Sexiest Metalhead wrote:
Then nuke it?
Laughing
Stormrider

What is stupid is they are killing those that don't deserve it. They should just kill the ones that bullied them. And YES I believe that. I am not one of the wusses that would say "you should never take revenge or kill someone who deserves it at all" or something like that. These "killers" are only idiots because they went about it wrong and killed innocents. I am a Satanist, and as such two of our motto's, so to speak, are "Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!" And, "Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!". So yes killing out of revenge is a good thing IF those that would die are NOT the innocents that most of these school shootings seem to have unfortunately got. But if they did get the bullies than I say yea for them! Sorry if that sounds harsh, but that is the way it is.
Feaněs

Stormrider wrote:
What is stupid is they are killing those that don't deserve it. They should just kill the ones that bullied them. And YES I believe that. I am not one of the wusses that would say "you should never take revenge or kill someone who deserves it at all" or something like that. These "killers" are only idiots because they went about it wrong and killed innocents. I am a Satanist, and as such two of our motto's, so to speak, are "Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!" And, "Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!". So yes killing out of revenge is a good thing IF those that would die are NOT the innocents that most of these school shootings seem to have unfortunately got. But if they did get the bullies than I say yea for them! Sorry if that sounds harsh, but that is the way it is.




well it sounds harsh, but actually I can understand your point in some ways....

       Minions of the Watch Forum Index -> General Talk
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum