Archive for Minions of the Watch An Iced Earth forum for the fans!
 


       Minions of the Watch Forum Index -> General Talk
paranoidmexican

heart broken

I dated jessica 3 years, 3 happy wonderful years. We would go shopping, have dinner together, sex, go t the park, all sorts of stuff. Then this june she moved to california for school and to live with her mom and stepdad who haven't lived with her since she was 13. I figure we can try to make the long distance work. 3 months later we decide to be friends and try casual dating. No luck for either of us, we both jsut can't spit game towards the opposite sex. I always told her everyday I loved her, i was going to save up and come see her, send her stuffed animals to her via fedex, and how much i missed her. I know shes busy with school, i'm busy with work and school. I called her earlier today and we talked like normal and said i love you to each other. I get a text later in the day saying she doesn't want to talk to me and that she's drained and can't help me anymore. WTF is that? I dont need help with anything, all I needed was you back in my arms. She didnt even have the nerve to call me, she just texts me this and deletes me from facebook. I wouldnt be surprised if she deleted me from her phone and email. I feel heart broken and betrayed bikeguide. I honestly don't know what to do now, i feel like crying and breaking shit. Should I do like others and drown my sorrows in booze now? fuck my life. feel free to delete this shit, I can't even type properly now. Crying or Very sad
Tainted Innocence

drive camly to the skatepark with the bike,AND TEAR THAT SHIT UP.
Feanės

well, drink man, its good in the first few days, listem to metal, drink the shit out of ya head and then: MOVE ON!

nothing can bring you down if you do not want to! there are so many other beautiful girls in the world who would LOVE to date you, so don't act like you don't know this man! stand up for yourself, if she doesn't wan't to; than well, let her be...carry on my friend! enjoy live in the here and now, not in the past man!

I hope you'll be better soon and I wish you the best!  stop thinking about it and live your life the best you can!
paranoidmexican

lance, i would ride the free but they now have my plates on record. stupid cops Sad

feanis, thanks man. i'm just gonna start having a few drinks and hanging out with buddies
Set Abominae

paranoidmexican wrote:
lance, i would ride the free but they now have my plates on record. stupid cops Sad


For riding your bike? Shocked

paranoidmexican wrote:
i'm just gonna start having a few drinks and hanging out with buddies


Do this, but don't go overboard. By overboard, I mean you are only allowed to get absolutely shitfaced three times - after that, you've gotta slow down.

First of all man I just want to say, WHAT THE FUCK. You know, she deleted me from her friends on MySpace and FaceBook a few months back when you first broke up. I didn't really care cuz at the time I was pissed at her for breaking up with you! But now I read that she's told you that she has quit talking to you altogether, and that makes me pissed.

Women are weird my friend, and no matter how much you or I or any other male on the planet tried to understand them, we never will. Ever.

When my girlfriend of two years broke up with me in 2007, I pretty much did 4 things - Drank, smoked weed, listened to metal, and hung out with friends. When my friends weren't available I spent most of my time hanging out online - playing doom, spamming the shit out of this site [I'm sure you guys remember Laughing], and listening to shitloads of heavy metal. Particularly thrash metal - Annihilator, Anthrax, Slayer, Testament.

I hope this helps you man; know that I am praying for you. Now, go out and party this weekend, but don't party too hard!  Razz
paranoidmexican

http://www.cranfordnix.com/songs.asp

this has helped me alot
Feanės

well, of corse, don't destroy yourself!  I remember in the summer after my first relationship, I drank so much that I got into hospital! so do not drink too much, just keep it going...

...and the best thing would be to go out and lay some girls straight ahead
Sandra - Dark Saga -

Shocked
Where's a moderator when needed?

Rolling Eyes
Kanadwen

There's plenty of fish in the sea my friend.
Aggelos Poneros

Oh god. You guys really don't now how to act after a breakup >.<
Feanės

well please light our path aggelos, I would like to hear a girls oppinion on that
paranoidmexican

Aggelos Poneros wrote:
Oh god. You guys really don't now how to act after a breakup >.<


i went and sat in a bar drunk and depressed, isn't that protocol?
Set Abominae

paranoidmexican wrote:
Aggelos Poneros wrote:
Oh god. You guys really don't now how to act after a breakup >.<


i went and sat in a bar drunk and depressed, isn't that protocol?


For men, yes.

For women, no.

We have to remember we act different. I don't care what all these politically correct people say; men and women are different. Our emotions and actions are different!

So yes, please, Aggelos, enlighten us on what YOU would do after a breakup [besides go to your best friends house and eat ice cream and cry  Laughing ]
Aggelos Poneros

Set Abominae wrote:
paranoidmexican wrote:
Aggelos Poneros wrote:
Oh god. You guys really don't now how to act after a breakup >.<


i went and sat in a bar drunk and depressed, isn't that protocol?


For men, yes.

For women, no.

We have to remember we act different. I don't care what all these politically correct people say; men and women are different. Our emotions and actions are different!

So yes, please, Aggelos, enlighten us on what YOU would do after a breakup [besides go to your best friends house and eat ice cream and cry  Laughing ]


Actually... I had only 2 boyfriends Very Happy
(And you have to know that my 2nd ex is my current boyfriend xD)
When I broke up with my 1st boyfriend I went to my English class and laughed my ass off xD.

Anyway Adam. Give it some time. I don't know how your relationship looked like, but every single one of them has its "ups and downs" Try to contact her for a week. If it doesn't work and you're sure it's definitely over then let it go. I know how hard it seems, but that girl probably doesn't deserve you. And it's okay to be depressed. And sad. And disappointed. Don't fight against that feelings. With time, things will be better.

P.s. For your information Set Abominae, I don't cry. Ever.
Kanadwen

You laughed your ass off and you never cry?

Future serial killer maybe?
Aggelos Poneros

Kanadwen wrote:
You laughed your ass off and you never cry?

Future serial killer maybe?


No idea what you're talking about...  Rolling Eyes
Feanės

I admit that I cried...but not where anyone  could see it.

what set says is totally right. I don't give a fuck about weman claiming to be equal to men...that is as wrong as it could ever be. We are NOT the same.
and one thing I hate, is weman always saying, that men are so cruel when they brake up and its SO hard to find a good man.
Tell you something: be an asshole and the realationship will last forever, try to give her the world and she'll leave you for some son of a bitch, that looks like the crab you've taken that morning. I experienced that all

I love weman and I respect them, and their rights have to be held up as high as its possible, but the cruelesr peope I know are not male
Unison

Feanės wrote:
I admit that I cried...but not where anyone  could see it.

what set says is totally right. I don't give a fuck about weman claiming to be equal to men...that is as wrong as it could ever be. We are NOT the same.
and one thing I hate, is weman always saying, that men are so cruel when they brake up and its SO hard to find a good man.
Tell you something: be an asshole and the realationship will last forever, try to give her the world and she'll leave you for some son of a bitch, that looks like the crab you've taken that morning. I experienced that all

I love weman and I respect them, and their rights have to be held up as high as its possible, but the cruelesr peope I know are not male

It's hard to find a good man, and it's hard to find a good woman. The difference is, when it goes wrong, it is the man's fault.
Set Abominae

Unison wrote:
Feanės wrote:
I admit that I cried...but not where anyone  could see it.

what set says is totally right. I don't give a fuck about weman claiming to be equal to men...that is as wrong as it could ever be. We are NOT the same.
and one thing I hate, is weman always saying, that men are so cruel when they brake up and its SO hard to find a good man.
Tell you something: be an asshole and the realationship will last forever, try to give her the world and she'll leave you for some son of a bitch, that looks like the crab you've taken that morning. I experienced that all

I love weman and I respect them, and their rights have to be held up as high as its possible, but the cruelesr peope I know are not male

It's hard to find a good man, and it's hard to find a good woman. The difference is, when it goes wrong, it is the man's fault.


Is it really? Is it really always our fault? Maybe you haven't talked to a lot of guys, Unison, but a lot of us have had a great relationship going with what we thought was an AMAZING woman. Then we find out the whole relationship was a lie; she had sex twenty times with at least 3 different guys and she got knocked up in the process.

No offense to women, but last time I checked, I thought the most deadly weapon in the world was a woman close to a man's heart. She can love that man for everything he has one day and the next she can decide to rip his heart out and cut it in a million pieces....

I think when something goes wrong in a relationship, it is BOTH of the party's fault.....If it doesn't work out, you can't place all the blame on one party or the other. A relationship is a team effort; you can't expect to have a girlfriend/boyfriend, husband/wife or whatever and expect them to do everything for you or vice versa....
Tainted Innocence

slap her,drink a few shots,slap her some more,rape her,slap her some more,drink some more,kill her,rape her 4 more times,set her on fire with the left over alcohol,go buy more booze,drink some more then fuck her again for the final time.
The Sexiest Metalhead

Tainted Innocence wrote:
slap her,drink a few shots,slap her some more,rape her,slap her some more,drink some more,kill her,rape her 4 more times,set her on fire with the left over alcohol,go buy more booze,drink some more then fuck her again for the final time.


Laughing

That's just funny
Sandra - Dark Saga -

This thread is just sad
Rolling Eyes
Tainted Innocence

The Sexiest Metalhead wrote:
Tainted Innocence wrote:
slap her,drink a few shots,slap her some more,rape her,slap her some more,drink some more,kill her,rape her 4 more times,set her on fire with the left over alcohol,go buy more booze,drink some more then fuck her again for the final time.


Laughing

That's just funny


It's what happens when i get bored.
Unison

Set Abominae wrote:
Is it really? Is it really always our fault? Maybe you haven't talked to a lot of guys, Unison, but a lot of us have had a great relationship going with what we thought was an AMAZING woman. Then we find out the whole relationship was a lie; she had sex twenty times with at least 3 different guys and she got knocked up in the process.

No offense to women, but last time I checked, I thought the most deadly weapon in the world was a woman close to a man's heart. She can love that man for everything he has one day and the next she can decide to rip his heart out and cut it in a million pieces....

I think when something goes wrong in a relationship, it is BOTH of the party's fault.....If it doesn't work out, you can't place all the blame on one party or the other. A relationship is a team effort; you can't expect to have a girlfriend/boyfriend, husband/wife or whatever and expect them to do everything for you or vice versa....

You missed the satire in what I said. Of course it's not the man's fault, of course it's both parties fault. But if you look at 90% of relationships which have gone wrong, the man is usually labeled as the bad guy. The post was meant to be ironic, you missed my entire point.
Set Abominae

Unison wrote:
Set Abominae wrote:
Is it really? Is it really always our fault? Maybe you haven't talked to a lot of guys, Unison, but a lot of us have had a great relationship going with what we thought was an AMAZING woman. Then we find out the whole relationship was a lie; she had sex twenty times with at least 3 different guys and she got knocked up in the process.

No offense to women, but last time I checked, I thought the most deadly weapon in the world was a woman close to a man's heart. She can love that man for everything he has one day and the next she can decide to rip his heart out and cut it in a million pieces....

I think when something goes wrong in a relationship, it is BOTH of the party's fault.....If it doesn't work out, you can't place all the blame on one party or the other. A relationship is a team effort; you can't expect to have a girlfriend/boyfriend, husband/wife or whatever and expect them to do everything for you or vice versa....

You missed the satire in what I said. Of course it's not the man's fault, of course it's both parties fault. But if you look at 90% of relationships which have gone wrong, the man is usually labeled as the bad guy. The post was meant to be ironic, you missed my entire point.


I see.

My bad  Confused
Feanės

hm, yes, I also see that there have to be always to persons to fuck up a relationship, all I ment to say, was to get away from part of a man being always guilty for ruining a rlationship...

...finally I have to be honest and tell you this:

I DON'T understand weman at all and I do not think I EVER will...but it is quiet satisfieing to know, that its the same the other way round
The Well Hungarian

Just go get a new piece of ass , like she did and you'll be  cured, nuff said
paranoidmexican

i'm good guys. talkin to a new girl, i might post a picture Wink
Unison

Congrats man  Smile
Feanės

paranoid is THE man!!!
The Sexiest Metalhead

For sure, he's a quick locator.
mindcrime

ive been dumped on, cheated on, used, and even had one pass away. you cry, you drink, you bang your head, hit a mosh pit...rinse and repeat. it will get better. Sad
paranoidmexican

i broke my dry spell. also my first time with a chubby girl. TMI? most likely. Eh, she gave me booze too =D
Sandra - Dark Saga -

This thread is still SAD
The Well Hungarian

Paranoid's definition of a chubby girl  



                                                         


                                                                 Say it ain't so
Feanės

WTF!?!?

OHHH JESUS!!! this ain't no nice pick!   Very Happy

       Minions of the Watch Forum Index -> General Talk
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum