Archive for Minions of the Watch An Iced Earth forum for the fans!
 


       Minions of the Watch Forum Index -> Non-Metal Talk
Set Abominae

The Lyric Game

Let's play The Lyric Game!  Razz

RULES
1. NO ICED EARTH LYRICS - we know them all  Laughing
2. You can only post a reply if you know what song the lyrics came from, unless you stump everyone. If no one knows, post another message with the song name/artist.
3. Your reply looks something like this.

Code:
"[quote]lyrics here[/quote]

Oh, that's [song] by [artist]

[lyrics to a new song]"


4. Just because its in the "Non-Metal Talk" section doesn't mean you can't use metal songs!
5. Have fun

I'll start

Tirades of truth
Glazed and angry eyes
Spoken to by the breath of gods
In the valley of death's decision
The judgement...listen
Tainted Innocence

tirades of truth by devildriver?

"You tell me we can start the rain
You tell me that we all can change
You tell me we can find something to wash the tears away
You tell me we can start the rain
You tell me that we all can change
You tell me we can find something to wash the tears....."
Kanadwen

I'm sorry to burst teh bubble, but how do you know peeps don't just Google the lyrics?

>.>
Tainted Innocence

i didn't haha
Set Abominae

Yes, you can google the lyrics. Thanks Kanadwen for telling everyone, some people didn't know you could  Crying or Very sad Now everyone's gonna cheat. WHY?!?!

But anyway Tainted you were right, have no idea what yours is.
The Wicked One

Set Abominae wrote:
Yes, you can google the lyrics. Thanks Kanadwen for telling everyone, some people didn't know you could  Crying or Very sad Now everyone's gonna cheat. WHY?!?!

But anyway Tainted you were right, have no idea what yours is.


if you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin.....XD
Tainted Innocence

Set Abominae wrote:
Yes, you can google the lyrics. Thanks Kanadwen for telling everyone, some people didn't know you could  Crying or Very sad Now everyone's gonna cheat. WHY?!?!

But anyway Tainted you were right, have no idea what yours is.
 

the rainmaker by iron maiden
Set Abominae

OH MY FUCKING GOD

How the fuck did I miss that?!

Well, your turn again...I guess... Embarassed




Very Happy
Tainted Innocence

nah,your turn foo
Set Abominae

Well then

All that I have seen
Standing on the edge
The foot of precipice
Floating in the sea
Past the king of swords
Quickly to the shore

Right from my sig
Kanadwen

Set Abominae wrote:
Yes, you can google the lyrics. Thanks Kanadwen for telling everyone, some people didn't know you could  Crying or Very sad Now everyone's gonna cheat. WHY?!?!

But anyway Tainted you were right, have no idea what yours is.


LOL, if ya don't know the lyrics ya don't know the lyrics. There's no other way in knowing what it is. Put some hints it or somethin, I don't listen to a lot of metal actually.
Set Abominae

Hint is this - the album was released this year.
3DD13

Make the people hold each other's hand
And fill their hearts with truth
You made up you mind
So do as divine

Put on your armor ragged after fights
Hold up you sword, you're leaving the light
Make yourself ready for the lords of the dark
They'll watch you way, so be cautious, quiet and a hark
Metal Defender

Set Abominae wrote:
Well then

All that I have seen
Standing on the edge
The foot of precipice
Floating in the sea
Past the king of swords
Quickly to the shore

Right from my sig


The Last Baron By Mastodon, hell yeah!

3DD13 wrote:
Make the people hold each other's hand
And fill their hearts with truth
You made up you mind
So do as divine

Put on your armor ragged after fights
Hold up you sword, you're leaving the light
Make yourself ready for the lords of the dark
They'll watch you way, so be cautious, quiet and a hark


The Keeper Of The Seven Keys By Helloween, hell yeah again!

And Now For My One:

Alone you stand, the final parody
Destined to silence, A memorial to mortality
Carved in stone, A tribute to the dead
For nameless victims, whose litany is unread

Never Forgotten, war's memory lingers on
A dark reminder, to mankind's oblivion
This solemn image, constructed with resolution
A monument, to war's terminal conclusion

       Minions of the Watch Forum Index -> Non-Metal Talk
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum