Archive for Minions of the Watch An Iced Earth forum for the fans!
 


       Minions of the Watch Forum Index -> Metal Talk
Vengeance

Warnament

Warnament is a thrash metal band formed in early 2007. Followed up by many line-up changes till the final, released an EP called "Executional Order" which can be listened here:
http://www.myspace.com/warnament

Feel free to check and  listen! Now we are in a middle of recording of our full lenght album, not EPs anymore...

\m/
Feanýs

Re: Warnament

Vengeance wrote:
Warnament is a thrash metal band formed in early 2007. Followed up by many line-up changes till the final, released an EP called "Executional Order" which can be listened here:
http://www.myspace.com/warnament

Feel free to check and  listen! Now we are in a middle of recording of our full lenght album, not EPs anymore...

\m/



Very cool guys, thanks for the link dude!
Vengeance

Re: Warnament

Feanýs wrote:
Vengeance wrote:
Warnament is a thrash metal band formed in early 2007. Followed up by many line-up changes till the final, released an EP called "Executional Order" which can be listened here:
http://www.myspace.com/warnament

Feel free to check and álisten! Now we are in a middle of recording of our full lenght album, not EPs anymore...

\m/



Very cool guys, thanks for the link dude!


No problem man, you're all welcomed to our world of music.  Cool
Feanýs

Re: Warnament

Vengeance wrote:
Feanýs wrote:
Vengeance wrote:
Warnament is a thrash metal band formed in early 2007. Followed up by many line-up changes till the final, released an EP called "Executional Order" which can be listened here:
http://www.myspace.com/warnament

Feel free to check and  listen! Now we are in a middle of recording of our full lenght album, not EPs anymore...

\m/



Very cool guys, thanks for the link dude!


No problem man, you're all welcomed to our world of music.  Cool



That is something I always like to hear, thank you again
Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Sentinel

Great work guys! I really like your riffs and the singer got a cool voice! Keep up the work, i'm sure your coming album will be great!
Vengeance

Thanks a lot for your comments! We changed our logo and we are searching for a new singer... Sad There are here some good vocals, but I don't know what will be... We are covering Iced Earth (the song) and with my other band project - Stand Alone and When The Night Falls...
Vengeance

We just recorded our first studio track from the demo. It's Slow And Painful Death!

www.myspace.com/warnament

It's for the Skratch Magazine compilation cd 48! Check it out Wink
Feanýs

really cool, I like it, hope to hear more soon, keep bangin' guys, you rock! \m/

       Minions of the Watch Forum Index -> Metal Talk
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum