Minions of the Watch Minions of the Watch
An Iced Earth forum for the fans!
 
FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Join! (free)
Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

heart broken
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minions of the Watch Forum Index -> General Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.






Posted:     Post subject:

Back to top
Feanės
Too epic for a normal rank


Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 1057


Location: Austria

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote

well please light our path aggelos, I would like to hear a girls oppinion on that
_________________
be truly yourself,
be truly your own,
your spirit will crush their heart of stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paranoidmexican
HMFIC


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 818


Location: Houston, TX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aggelos Poneros wrote:
Oh god. You guys really don't now how to act after a breakup >.<


i went and sat in a bar drunk and depressed, isn't that protocol?
_________________

Best viewed with open eyes and a human brain ver. 1.0c or above.---
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Set Abominae
2nd in Command


Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 897


Location: Puyallup, Washington

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paranoidmexican wrote:
Aggelos Poneros wrote:
Oh god. You guys really don't now how to act after a breakup >.<


i went and sat in a bar drunk and depressed, isn't that protocol?


For men, yes.

For women, no.

We have to remember we act different. I don't care what all these politically correct people say; men and women are different. Our emotions and actions are different!

So yes, please, Aggelos, enlighten us on what YOU would do after a breakup [besides go to your best friends house and eat ice cream and cry  Laughing ]
_________________
My word and world holds ground and is real
Your word is like floods of poison water
A language spoken with spit from different tongues...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Aggelos Poneros
Moderator


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 674



PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set Abominae wrote:
paranoidmexican wrote:
Aggelos Poneros wrote:
Oh god. You guys really don't now how to act after a breakup >.<


i went and sat in a bar drunk and depressed, isn't that protocol?


For men, yes.

For women, no.

We have to remember we act different. I don't care what all these politically correct people say; men and women are different. Our emotions and actions are different!

So yes, please, Aggelos, enlighten us on what YOU would do after a breakup [besides go to your best friends house and eat ice cream and cry  :lol: ]


Actually... I had only 2 boyfriends :D
(And you have to know that my 2nd ex is my current boyfriend xD)
When I broke up with my 1st boyfriend I went to my English class and laughed my ass off xD.

Anyway Adam. Give it some time. I don't know how your relationship looked like, but every single one of them has its "ups and downs" Try to contact her for a week. If it doesn't work and you're sure it's definitely over then let it go. I know how hard it seems, but that girl probably doesn't deserve you. And it's okay to be depressed. And sad. And disappointed. Don't fight against that feelings. With time, things will be better.

P.s. For your information Set Abominae, I don't cry. Ever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kanadwen
OM NOM NOM NOM


Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Posts: 686



PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You laughed your ass off and you never cry?

Future serial killer maybe?
_________________
I will devour, I will divide. TheComingCurse, your anti-Christ, I am the watcher's eye.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aggelos Poneros
Moderator


Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 674



PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanadwen wrote:
You laughed your ass off and you never cry?

Future serial killer maybe?


No idea what you're talking about...  Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Feanės
Too epic for a normal rank


Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 1057


Location: Austria

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit that I cried...but not where anyone  could see it.

what set says is totally right. I don't give a fuck about weman claiming to be equal to men...that is as wrong as it could ever be. We are NOT the same.
and one thing I hate, is weman always saying, that men are so cruel when they brake up and its SO hard to find a good man.
Tell you something: be an asshole and the realationship will last forever, try to give her the world and she'll leave you for some son of a bitch, that looks like the crab you've taken that morning. I experienced that all

I love weman and I respect them, and their rights have to be held up as high as its possible, but the cruelesr peope I know are not male
_________________
be truly yourself,
be truly your own,
your spirit will crush their heart of stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Unison
Fallen Angel


Joined: 01 Nov 2009
Posts: 62



PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feanės wrote:
I admit that I cried...but not where anyone  could see it.

what set says is totally right. I don't give a fuck about weman claiming to be equal to men...that is as wrong as it could ever be. We are NOT the same.
and one thing I hate, is weman always saying, that men are so cruel when they brake up and its SO hard to find a good man.
Tell you something: be an asshole and the realationship will last forever, try to give her the world and she'll leave you for some son of a bitch, that looks like the crab you've taken that morning. I experienced that all

I love weman and I respect them, and their rights have to be held up as high as its possible, but the cruelesr peope I know are not male

It's hard to find a good man, and it's hard to find a good woman. The difference is, when it goes wrong, it is the man's fault.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Set Abominae
2nd in Command


Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 897


Location: Puyallup, Washington

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unison wrote:
Feanės wrote:
I admit that I cried...but not where anyone  could see it.

what set says is totally right. I don't give a fuck about weman claiming to be equal to men...that is as wrong as it could ever be. We are NOT the same.
and one thing I hate, is weman always saying, that men are so cruel when they brake up and its SO hard to find a good man.
Tell you something: be an asshole and the realationship will last forever, try to give her the world and she'll leave you for some son of a bitch, that looks like the crab you've taken that morning. I experienced that all

I love weman and I respect them, and their rights have to be held up as high as its possible, but the cruelesr peope I know are not male

It's hard to find a good man, and it's hard to find a good woman. The difference is, when it goes wrong, it is the man's fault.


Is it really? Is it really always our fault? Maybe you haven't talked to a lot of guys, Unison, but a lot of us have had a great relationship going with what we thought was an AMAZING woman. Then we find out the whole relationship was a lie; she had sex twenty times with at least 3 different guys and she got knocked up in the process.

No offense to women, but last time I checked, I thought the most deadly weapon in the world was a woman close to a man's heart. She can love that man for everything he has one day and the next she can decide to rip his heart out and cut it in a million pieces....

I think when something goes wrong in a relationship, it is BOTH of the party's fault.....If it doesn't work out, you can't place all the blame on one party or the other. A relationship is a team effort; you can't expect to have a girlfriend/boyfriend, husband/wife or whatever and expect them to do everything for you or vice versa....
_________________
My word and world holds ground and is real
Your word is like floods of poison water
A language spoken with spit from different tongues...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tainted Innocence
asuperduperhero :D


Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 897


Location: victoria,Texas (US)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slap her,drink a few shots,slap her some more,rape her,slap her some more,drink some more,kill her,rape her 4 more times,set her on fire with the left over alcohol,go buy more booze,drink some more then fuck her again for the final time.


_________________
I cut you once,I cut you twice you're my midnight sacrifice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Minions of the Watch Forum Index -> General Talk All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Card File  Gallery  Forum Archive
smartDark Style by Smartor
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
 
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum